"Who do I want to be today ?"
He convinced me to give Evernote a new (and real try), and I must admit it has more or less all features I have been looking for.
- Capture web pages (both just URL and complete page) using web clipper
- Capture images
- Capture documents like PDFs
- A tagging systems - that allows you relate items along several dimensions and escape hierarchies
- Instant Cloud based synchronization between all devices
- Possibility to create lists
- Sharing - by allowing shared notebooks.
The only thing I miss (a bit) is OCR recognition. It may be available in the premium edition I´m not sure.
After less than a moth of usage, I have already stored tons of data and I use it everyday. So my quest for a personal creativity app has ended - I will stay with evernote, and most likely turn into a premium customer very soon. I will dump my brain into this trusted external storage - naive as I am